1. What do you need painted? walls, ceiling, trim or all?
2. Please indicate if you’ve picked a color. When dealing with deeper, darker colors, it typically requires more time for the project.
3. Do you want any accent walls? ($100 upcharge for each accent wall)
4. Is there drywall repair to be done? If so, how much?
5. How many rooms need done? Square footage?
6. Is this a new construction home, remodel, rental, flip?
7. Is the space going to be vacant or occupied? If occupied, client is responsible to move things from the room and or to the center of the room so the work area is easy to access.
Please be specific on the type of work needing done. If it is siding, shakers, brick, stucco, etc.
1. What type of material are the cabinets? (wood: oak, maple, pine, cherry, mahogany, walnut) or laminate.
2. You must include photos of the cabinets and we must be able to get a full count on the # of drawers and cabinet fronts. (upload below)
3. Is there any damage needing fixed on the cabinetry? Please describe.
1. Type of removal: border, full wall, half wall?
2. Has the wallpaper been painted over?
3. Photos of the room help. When we quote wallpaper, we fluctuate the price by 40% because it is common to run into issues and multiple layers underneath, etc. (upload below)